Here is a brief description of how the translation process at greattranslations.com.ua is organized.
- You contact me with a problem (a document to translate). You send me the file you need to have translated with a brief description of your needs (these may include language pairs, deadline, special requirements, etc.).
- I evaluate your document and requirements and send you the quote. This document includes the deadline and total price for the translation. As a rule, I send the quote in less than 24 hours.
- Your either accept or decline the quote. At this stage we can negotiate the deadline and the price. If either of those changes, I send you the updated quote. After you accept the quote, I send you the service contract.
- You review terms and conditions of the contract and propose changes if you are not satisfied with any of those. After we have negotiated the changes (if any), you sign the contract and send the last page with the signature by e-mail to me.
- I translate the document. At this stage I may ask questions regarding the text. This is to ensure the best quality.
- I send you the finished text to evaluate. You confirm the receipt and share your comments within 10 working days (in case you would like to change anything in the translation, for example).
- I send you an invoice at the end of the month.
Please note that if you decide to use my services again, you don’t need to sign another contract, so the whole process gets easier in time.
If you have any questions regarding the translation process, don’t hesitate to contact me!